The First Step is Always the Hardest…
We can help you in your journey to overcome addiction.
- Inpatient Drug Rehab—24-Hour Care, So You Can Focus on Recovery.
- Same Day Assessments
- Free Insurance Verification
Addiction / Substance Abuse Definition
Addiction is defined as a chronic, relapsing brain disease that is characterized by compulsive drug seeking and use, despite harmful consequences. It is considered a brain disease because drugs change the brain; they change its structure and how it works. These brain changes can be long lasting and can lead to many harmful, often self-destructive, behaviors.
~National Institute on Drug Abuse
Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Works
Intpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers in Ventura County, CA are suited to those who who want or require 24-hour supervision, or who want the kind of focus and intensive therapy that only inpatient treatment can provide.
Our shared goal is to help you break the cycle of drug and/or alcohol addiction, and to get you the tools you will need to remain clean and sober long after you have completed a treatment program.
Addiction is a very complex problem, and it affects everyone differently. When you call us, you’ll receive compassion and understanding. Veteran, professional addiction counselors will work with you to determine your needs and begin the process of helping you achieve long-lasting freedom from substance abuse.
Call Ventura County Rehab Centers Now at: (805) 456-1458
You may have a single addiction, or you may be struggling with addiction to multiple substances. Either way, an Inpatient Drug Rehab Program can help. Thousands of people have changed their lives with Inpatient treatment programs, overcoming addiction to:
- Amphetamines—Adderall, Desoxyn, Dexedrine, Ritalin
- Crystal Meth
- Prescription Opioids—OxyContin, Vicodin, Avinza, Kadian, Percocet
- Benzodiazepines—Ativan, Halcion, Librium, Valium, Versed, Xanax
Goals of Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Abstinence—Achieve abstinence and maintain it
- Understanding—To understand chemical dependency and the process of recovery
- To identify the behavioral and emotional obstacles to recovery, including mechanisms of denial
- 12-Step—Patient and family introduction to 12-Step support groups
- To heal and improve relationships (family, friends, work, school, etc.)
Features of Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers
- 24-hour care provides safety and peace of mind.
- 24-hour monitoring ensures that the symptoms of withdrawal don't become life threatening.
- Medication can be administered by medical professionals if required.
- You get individual and group therapy sessions.
- You are removed from temptation so that you can focus solely on your overcoming your addiction.
- Inpatient treatment programs usually last from one to three months.
There are Three Types of Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs
- Residential - Live-in treatment, 24-Hour medical care, attend one-on-one therapy sessions and take part in group sessions and other activities.
- Luxury - Basic services plus added amenities and services, including pools, massage therapy, horse grooming and riding, different cuisine choices, upgrade accommodations in more exotic locations.
- Executive - All of the luxury items with Internet access, conference rooms, and work spaces designed for executives.
What Happens After the Initial Treatment?
Following your completion of the primary treatment, you will receive Continuing Care for as long as is needed.
Start with a free enrollment consultation: Call us now
and speak with one of our friendly Admissions Coordinators at: (805) 456-1458