Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers in Camarillo, CA
Long term sobriety is the goal of any drug or alcohol rehab treatment. While residential or inpatient treatment programs are an excellent start on your journey to recovery, inpatient drug and rehab centers in Camarillo, CA are designed to allow you to continue to live your normal life while helping you to achieve insight into your addiction and learn the skills needed for ongoing abstinence.
The drug and alcohol rehab centers in Camarillo offer a range of inpatient drug and alcohol treatment services for those struggling with drug and/or alcohol addiction and to assist them in achieving and maintaining sobriety. Utilizing a variety of offered treatment programs, each patient receives the individualized care they deserve to end their dependence on prescription drugs, cocaine, heroin and other opiates and/or alcohol.
What Are The Benefits of an Inpatient Rehabilitation Program?An initial stay in an inpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility is an excellent start, but for most recovering addicts this will be only the beginning of their journey to sobriety. It is important to maintain the continuity of treatment as you transition back to everyday life. Inpatient treatment programs can be an excellent way to keep your recovery on track.
Some addiction sufferers are unable to commit to inpatient drug treatment. Perhaps they are struggling to maintain their job. Maybe they have family or educational obligations. Or maybe they think that it just won’t work for them. Perhaps they’ve already completed an inpatient program, and need the extra ongoing support that inpatient therapy can provide.
Many drug rehabilitation and alcohol rehab centers today offer inpatient addiction treatment for exactly these reasons. Granted, in some cases, inpatient rehabilitation therapy is the best option; individuals who require medically-supervised detox for example, should definitely opt for inpatient rehabilitation solutions. But if you do not require detox and believe you might benefit from inpatient drug rehab, there are many options available to you. Please call us to discuss these options at: (805) 456-1458.
If inpatient treatment for alcoholism or drug addiction isn’t a good fit for you -- either due to cost or the necessary time away from work and/or family -- inpatient rehab for alcoholism or drug addiction can be a sound alternative. Inpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers in Camarillo offer a wide range of options to meet your needs. They can be a very affordable option, and they can be structured to meet your unique recovery requirements.
The journey to sobriety can be a lengthy one. But if you are suffering from the disease of addiction, you can’t hope that it will just somehow “go away.” This is a disease that will progress until the person enters treatment or dies as a result of their addiction. But there is hope. Drugs and alcohol do not have to consume your life. With inpatient drug rehab, this disease can be successfully managed, and you can experience the positive changes that sobriety can have on your life, and the lives of those around you.
- You get to continue with your normal work or school schedule. If leaving your job or schooling is not an option for you, then an inpatient program might be ideal. These programs are typically scheduled Monday through Friday in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- Inpatient drug rehab is typically less expensive than inpatient treatment. You still receive a high level of treatment without the high cost of residential drug rehab.
- You will have local access to ongoing support and guidance for professionals and peers. You can continue work and school and be with your loved ones while getting ongoing treatment. This can help with maintaining long-term sobriety.
- Inpatient rehab can help to keep your rehabilitation private. With inpatient treatment, there might not be need to explain long absences from work or school.
What Can I Expect From Inpatient Rehab in Camarillo?As you embark on your journey to recovery, you can expect the feeling of a gradual awakening and a new freedom -- freedom from addiction as well as all of the negative effects that go with it: isolation, fear, anxiety, depression, not to mention the many negative physical symptoms. A full recovery from this disease offers you a healthy and fulfilling alternative to a substance-dependent life.
What Should I Look For In An Inpatient Drug Rehab Center?There are many approaches to addiction treatment, so look for a rehab program that is ideal for you as an individual. Most importantly, look for a rehab center that is compassionate, patient-focused and adaptable to your needs. If you have scheduling concerns, meet with an addiction specialist before beginning treatment so you can develop a plan that allows you to maintain your other commitments, such as working, school, or caring for children. And of course, choose a certified addiction treatment center with the experience and expertise you can rely on as you embark on your road to lifelong recovery.
Types of Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab ProgramsDrug and alcohol addiction centers provide many inpatient therapy options. Addiction sufferers can choose from programs for ongoing support, family therapy, individual and group therapy -- even educational programs. Some centers in Camarillo may offer alternative addiction treatments, such as Neurofeedback, which has been shown to nearly double recovery rates. Many inpatient drug rehab programs can be quite intensive, so addiction sufferers can obtain the level of treatment they need to meet their recovery goals. Many individuals also combine participation in 12-step programs like Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous with their inpatient therapy.
Services Offered in Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab CentersInpatient addiction treatment programs focus primarily on group therapy and various forms of counseling. Sessions are led by an experienced drug rehab counselor in either a group or one-on-one setting. The counseling and educational activities offered in drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs include:
- A Focus on the Individual: Focus is on improving self-esteem, relationships, managing family and work-related issues and community participation. Participants can work on areas of personal concern such as dealing with grief, setting healthy boundaries, trauma and personal relationships.
- You Learn Better Life Skills: Covers important fundamentals such as financial management, career planning and managing your anxiety and stress levels.
- The Involvement of Your Loved Ones: Family participation is encouraged, and activities include family day, educational workshops, counseling sessions and more.
- Relapse Prevention: The program will help you to develop the skills needed not only to overcome drug and alcohol abuse, but to maintain abstinence long after actual treatment has finished.
Inpatient Addiction Treatment Saves LivesBoth inpatient and inpatient treatment programs can and do save lives. Each time an addict abuses drugs or alcohol, they risk overdose or an accident, and they compromise their health and future. If you suffer from the disease of addiction, treatment just might save your life. In fact, it may be the only thing that will. The sooner you enter treatment, the sooner you can change your life for the better.
Inpatient alcohol and/or drug treatment can be highly successful for addiction sufferers. Inpatient drug rehab centers in Camarillo can help sufferers sever both their physical and mental dependence on drugs or alcohol.
5 Reasons You Should Choose an Inpatient Rehab Center in CamarilloDeciding what inpatient rehab center is right for you is a potentially life-changing decision. Here are several reasons you should consider inpatient alcohol and drug rehab at an inpatient rehab center in Camarillo:
- Local and convenient
- Proven record of success
- Customize care
- Clinical staff that truly care about thier patients
- Intensive programs that won't take your away from loved ones, work, or school
- Programs that are based upon the principles of compassion, respect and dignity